CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008-03-26

one lonesome snack

While rushin' to somewhere else, my stomach craved for food. Since I have this stomach problem, i had to find a food to ease the pain of starvation. Usually i rush the help of fast foods and this was just exactly what I did. However, I negligently ruined my rules which I have also posted in my blog- "To avoid creating waste".
During that lonesome snack, in 30 minutes I've created...



Knowing there are millions eating in fast foods like this, in a split of second, we could be creating kilos of waste like this...




This post does not mean to destroy any name. Just happened that this is the image available and a good example. In fact, I love the french fries here. I just wish that huge and popular fast foods be more aware of the environmental impacts of their businesses. Probably by creating a biodegradable cups and plastics or a washable one. I do hope also that those great creators of waste will exert effort in the protection of the environment.

12 REACTION:

Anonymous said...

huummmm... okay na nga fastfood ngayon kumpara dati,

buti ngayon naisipan na nilang gumamit ng mga plato.

sa ganoon kahit paaano nabawasan ng maliit na porsyente ang basura na mula sa mga styro..

Anonymous said...

Yap, I wonder If the fastfood in the Philippines still using Styro Foam in their products, hopefully not.

Anonymous said...

Hi Otep! Tama ka jan! I think it's a little step but a big leap kung baga! I used to work in a fastfood when I was siteen and I saw how these garbage pile talaga!

http://monitiseit.blogspot.com

Filipina Ini said...

hi friend. actually, nag-po-polish ako ngayon ng mga kelangan kung dalhin, I have these two big bags na and i am out of earning online muna. i have stopped with cosmo too coz i am not able to provide what they require na. moreover, i make a pack here so if i have an adress na somewhere, mama will just send it out with the courier... hmmm... good thing is, eu din ang germany and it does not cost tons of bucks to send package.

as to being busy, i am not very active online. i log but for e-mail purposes and to follow up on my paypal process plus my banking process back in ph... hahah... i still have a last pay with my previous work but in check kasi... around 20 thou so i needed to do something to encash it. only in my bank account it can be deposited kasi so i had to make important actions.

plus, well, nobela ba ito? i discovered kasi why my gmail does not work..so i better write you here. i hope you can read.... i used wap kasi since i don't want to renew this very expensive online plans (25 euro a month)... with wap, 2 euro a week sya so i can terminate anytime i go...

anyways, e-mail e-mail lang friend and keep in touch... if i can settle, i go back with my regular online stuffs...

take care. just keep in touch....

Makoy said...

added you as well. pls visit my site i have a $50 contest, you might be interested to join.

and by the way, can u change my anchor link to just makoy instead of makoy's?

thanks! :)

ginabeloved said...

sa nag bunisita, marami pong salamat.

sana mamulat tayo sa mga problema ng ating lipunan at sana hindi tayo dadagdag sa problema kundi sasama tayo sa mga tumutulong upang sulosyunan ang problema

Jessica said...

i think jolibee, hehe i don't like to drop names either, pero kasi nice din ginawa nila caton na yung gamit nila tska plate and spoon and fork na hindi plastic. hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Yup, Most fast food places sell tasty stuff. But here in Canada, a lot of the MacDonalds have beepers on the microwave ovens that go off continuously on as many as 4 ovens at a time as you eat, making a sit-down meal a misery. The employees just leave them beeping - too busy to care, I guess. Have a good weekend

villa214 said...

Ever watched SUper Size Me?
pinakita dun kung ganu kadami basura ang nilalabas ng Mcdo. sa anim na oras, dalawang sako na kasi laki ng tao. :D

ginabeloved said...

Hi Villa214, thanks for the drop. ill be adding that in my list of "movies to watch" and hope to feature it here.

it's good to know that many and many are becoming aware of the environmental problems.

Rocks said...

hi! I also wish the same,sana lahat ng fastfood chain wag na gumamit nmg plastic cups at styro..:)imagine yung mababawas sa basura..

ginabeloved said...

hi john, rocks and caca! thank you very much for the drop.
yeah NO TO SRYRO WASTES!

i know time will come when these styro things will be banned in this planet. not only for our environment but for our health.

i know that these fast food chains will be mandated to minimize their waste. I know. I hope. I wish.

FOR THE WORLD!

Related Posts with Thumbnails