CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008-01-22


On my way to somewhere, I felt my stomach's empty so I thought of dropping by in one of the restaurants on my way. I've chosen to drop by at this cozy and relaxing bar and restaurant. While waiting for my food, I let my eyes gaze every corner of the restaurant. While waiting for my food, I let my eyes gaze the whole room until my attention was caught by the...picture above. It was really glad to know that Calle Real Bar and Restaurant promotes the protection of the environment.
I asked the waiter, “How do you help in protecting the environment?” The waiter smiled and proudly answered “We keep our surroundings clean, we avoid using plastic cups and anything that would end up just a garbage and we implement proper segregation of our wastes.” Then he politely excused himself.
Then I started my sumptuous dinner while hoping, “Hope many establishments would just do the same.”
Simple ways but it rocks.

0 REACTION:

Related Posts with Thumbnails