CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2007-12-27

my Christmas

"namamasko po!" this was the very words i heard upon waking up in the morning of December 25th and until 26th. My landlady would hand them candies or gift or coins. At first, I just observed them then helped my landlady pack more candies because her stock was running out. There were too many children knocking while saying "namamasko po". It was actually my first time to experience such kind of Christmas celebration. That day was a day of giving and not much of receiving on our part.
At first, I felt sympathy for these kids for I thought it was a form of begging. But I came to realize that it isn't for without them, the spirit of giving to those who deserve of receiving would be lost. Christmas, as they say, is for children and it is in receiving gifts and presents that they feel Christmas

0 REACTION:

Related Posts with Thumbnails