CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2007-12-27

amazingly shocking

While giving Christmas presents to kids on Christmas day, my landlady asked the kids this question "Why was Jesus born?". Some kids maintained their silence and thoughtless but one kid amazed me whe he said "It is for the people why Jesus was born." Among many kids who were asked only one knew the answer. Even I was amazed with the answer of the kid. I want to give more and more candies to the kid however, I thought that some kids might envy at him and might just cause trouble. I just thought that the kid deserves not only candies but much more from Jesus Christ, for the kid is blessed for knowing the purpose of Jesus in his life.
How many of us could have thought or could have answered like the kid?

0 REACTION:

Related Posts with Thumbnails