CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2007-12-23

at long last!

last night at Pan Pacific Hotel, we held our Christmas party. It was the very moment of giving all what all of us have prepared. The very moment to share our talents and the very moment to show our best.
My group won the third place. Good enough for presentations with mistakes and inorganized entrance. For that, my group was satisfied for we really have prepared with all what we thought would fit the theme. We may be the third but my group have felt more than that because me and my groups have left laughter, joy and smile among all our viewers. And those are greater prize than money.
From the start of the program, all of us enjoyed the food, place, ambiance,and the company of each and everyone.
I, personally, this party is the most that i've enjoyed since i was employed in Senju. Not because I was aha exceptionally beautiful (lol) but because I've felt the essence of Christmas which is love. Everyone showed concerns of care and greeted everyone with their sincere wishes of a merry christmas and happy new year. Everyone got along with other people not close to them. Everyone was welcomed warmly.
Overall, our Christmas party is a one of a kind.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

0 REACTION:

Related Posts with Thumbnails