CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009-08-24

My Pledge!



Yes, finally I have made my way to Greenpeace org. Since I landed here in Makati, one of my goal was to be part of the Greenpeace org. Learn various ways in protecting the environment and contributing in the preservation of the environment. For quite some time, I tried to personally abide to the simple environment-friendly guidelines. However, I found it quite inadequate. Eventually, this blog. Then three months ago, I made far as financially contributing to the organization that I admire most because of their commitment in preserving the environment and in continuously influencing other people to have a heart for Mother Nature. Now, I still hope that I can do more. And hoping that you too can contribute as far as I'm doing. ^_^

0 REACTION:

Related Posts with Thumbnails