CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009-08-24

Let's talk about politics

I do love politics. This is also the reason why I enrolled political science. They also say that, in every aspect of life, there is politics. However, my interest does not rest on running for an elective office. My interest is firmly standing for the reason I have and my political belief about an issue.

There are certainly various political issues that divides the society. One of which includes gay rights, abortion, death penalty, among others. However, despite debates, these issues still remains to be an issue. The interesting part, however, is the conflicting reasons of the pro and anti. As for me, I adamantly stand for my position through debates. Many times, I resort to political bulletin boards for issues and in voicing out my voice. Now, do you want to face in a debate?

0 REACTION:

Related Posts with Thumbnails