CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2007-12-06

exhausted

Last night, I was planning to read the text for my new project. Unconsciously, my body fall to bed and was not able to wake up until this 6 in the morning. When I woke up, I just noticed that my book was covered on my face. Quite funny.
It was unusual but normal. I remember what our speaker told us, one day, that when one collapses for dizziness don’t mind him because it means his body just needed rest. Sometimes, in our culture, when one collapses, we tend to pour cold water on them or pressure them to smell a particular chemical, which is wrong. Sometimes, our body gets tired so with our mind. Even if our mind says we’re strong if our body can no longer tolerate it, we can’t do anything but to give in to what our body need.
Due to heavy workloads, pressuring deadlines and clogging schedules, we tend to sob ourselves to work. This may not be a good idea instead might end up to self abuse.
So before we get tired of health problems, it pays to relax and take leisure once in a while.

0 REACTION:

Related Posts with Thumbnails