CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2007-08-24

Last night, on my way home, a strong rain poured in a sudden. Fortunately, I was inside the jeep already. The driver had a difficulty driving because the road we’re passing through was a river- like. The water were strongly passing through the roads and rising causing flood to low areas. Many people were caught in the rain, some were chilling already. The unpleasant thing here is that, the rain took only less than an hour but in that span of time, many areas were flooded immediately. Could the rain poured overnight, probably the many places would drawn into water, may families will be affected, and could even kill number of people again. I wonder if the local government is aware of this problem. If this would not be addressed at a most possible time, a tremendous calamity would likely happen. I’ve reached my destination already but my worry still worries me, can’t do anything but sigh. :-(

0 REACTION:

Related Posts with Thumbnails