CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009-07-23

I, TOO, OPPOSE THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY

No to Conass!

For quite sometime, I have been silent about political issues that affecting the country. However, this time, I have spared time to air and adamantly express my opposition to the proposed CON-ASS. Though the administration keeps on telling that there will be election on 2010 and that the plan for a parliamentary form of government will not pursue, I believe that a strong opposition against it is needed. Despite the denials of the administration, be it noted that the government has not been true to its words. The government and the present administration is an exemplar of broken promises. Hence, before the country's future be placed in the hands of few and the Filipino people be ruled by crooked and corrupt politicians, acting against its possibility should be prevented. SHOUT YOUR OPPOSITION AGAINST CON-ASS!

2 REACTION:

GIANTS FAN said...

This is a wonderful site! You are spreading the message so efficiently! I have a blog which is similar like yours. I was wondering if we could exchange links because we all need to stick together and spread our messages. Let me know!

Jason
TheWISDOMWALL.com

ginabeloved said...

Jason, thanks for the visit, your blog's on my blogroll already ^-^

Related Posts with Thumbnails