CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009-04-22

HAPPY EARTH DAY

Maybe not everyone knows that at this very day, Earth Day is being celebrated. This, probably, is due to the fact that information about environment is not well disseminated and not of much interest among Filipino people. It is also beyond doubt that only few are interested and advocate in saving the environment from abuses. This can be manifested, too, by the presence of litter around. There are also people who continuously generate as much waste as they can and ignore the simple pro-environment tips posted and advertised everywhere. Aside from that, the government agency responsible for the environment and natural resources is still idle and is lacking of advocacy in saving Mother Earth. (Whoever says otherwise, maybe you are blind).
For this very especial day for Mother Earth, I hope that each of us will learn the importance of this very day. I also hope that those who have known about this day will contribute their own portion in saving the environment. As for me, I have bestowed "BAWAL ANG STYRO" advocacy to my friends. I am happy that they are trying their best to abide and live to our advocacy. In imparting this, I hope that each of us will now create a heart that is concerned about environment.

0 REACTION:

Related Posts with Thumbnails