CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008-10-10

malasmas-agi band

I heard this song from my brother during my friend's wedding but was not very aware of the existence of the band. Just last week when I had my vacation in my hometown, I heard it again when my friend browsed it in YOUTUBE. Eventually, I discovered the AGI band. Got interested because of the beauty of the song and most especially because I understand the lyrics of the song.
While browsing the net to know more about the band, I discovered that IDIOSYNCRACIES AND FROM THE BOONDOCKS featured the band and the song. From there, I discovered that the song has been played and even topped in KLITE, my favorite FM station (aside from 99.9).
In support, I am featuring the AGI band in my blog.

I hope you will like the melody.

0 REACTION:

Related Posts with Thumbnails